Join the Latticework Family
At Latticework, we’re driven by the challenge to foster cultures of community across the country. It’s a bold but fulfilling mission, and the reason we come to work each morning with joy and determination. This community orientation permeates through our entire organization, from the stewardship of our properties to the empowerment of our employees.
We invite you to join us on the vanguard of factory-built housing! Grow professionally and personally while making a profound difference in other peoples’ lives.
Our current employment opportunities are listed below. Reach out if you don’t see something for you…we are always on the look out for passionate and high-integrity individuals who live by the Golden Rule.
New Homes Sales Manager (Huntsville, AL)
Latticework Communities is developing an exciting new housing community in Huntsville, AL. Far from a cookie cutter subdivision, we are selling beautiful, sustainable, right-sized homes manufactured off-site in a community that's both conveniently located and specifically designed to promote community. We are looking for a full time sales manager who can help shape this unique new neighborhood by leading our new home sales efforts.
• Help drive traffic through advertising initiatives and social media content
• Convert prospects into homebuyers, guiding them each step of the way
• Advise executive leadership on marketing strategy
• Staff the model home during hours of operation
• Coordinate new home orders and deliveries with off-site manufacturers
• 5+ years of new home sales and/or commission real estate sales experience
• Minimum high school or GED (college degree preferred)
• Self-motivation and potential to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with technology, including lead management tools and social media engagement
• Weekend availability
• Physical demands include lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally, sitting for long periods of time, and walking or standing occasionally.
As a first step in the application process, please send your resume and cover letter to